Monday, October 17, 2011

The Argument

Dear Diarie,

bila hati lebih banyak berkata-kata dari meluahkan issit good? but things come wrong if start to show what u feel? i hate argument and sad thing the argument between u and the one u love more before..why u cant stop crying?? tell me why?? because u love her so much but u never expect she is the person u will fight..ya allah guide us to right way


Wake up mala i can face all this fucking shit, trust me you are not alone, please go back on your track insyaAllah everything will be okeyy..[did i look like kids] sometime allah menduga kita didalam kita bergembira dia turunkan kesedihan supaya kita tidak pernah melupakan'n =( I talk to my self if before lagi banyak benda buruk jadi u still can motivate your self why now u nak feel down..come on you can do it!

The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down, but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it, but
These are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most
I've just gotta keep goin', and
I gotta be strong
Just keep pushing on, but

There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb

This is me i never ask everyone have to love me, I'm so sorry for everything

Regards,
Mala

No comments:

Post a Comment